Cash I received





mercoledì 16 novembre 2011

PTCs!

Hi guys! 

So, finally, the busy week has come to the end.
Now I won't have tests within a few weeks.
I'm really happy about that.

Also, I'm loving some PTCs I'm using :D for example ClixSense and MarihuanaBux :)
I'm trying 2 PTCs which might be really good.

The first is BuxSL.
You can register clicking here.
Every click is paid 0.01$, the minimum payout is as low as 2$ and they are paying istantly.

The second is 150cents.
In this PTC, they pay 0.003$ per click, there are about 10 clicks/day, the minimum payout is 1$ and they pay instantly.
But, this ptc is a bit different: because the clicks you make can not be used to payout. In fact, you'll be able to payout, once reached the minimum, only the click made by your referals.
But this is a matrix-PTC, so you'll receive credits also by the refs of your refs, and so on, upto
The click you make can be used to purchase upgrades (as low as 1.50$ lifetime).
You can register by clicking here.

If you are interested in, join them and ask everything you'd like to know here :)


also, keep following :D

1 commento:

Pubblicità