Cash I received





mercoledì 4 maggio 2011

Legit PTCs

Hi!
Today I am going to start a topic where I introduce you to the best PTC that are legit, so that they are paying
The PTCs I am talking about are:
- ClixSense (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- RoxPtc (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- EasyWorking  (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- Onbux (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!) (SCAM)
- AdsGain (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- InfinityBux (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- BuxSpace (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- TenAdsPlus (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- CrBux (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)
- Clicksia (here is my topic about it, where I explain how to use it and how to gain MORE!)

If you start clicking on all of these PTCs you will make about 0.50$ every day: this mean that you will gain 15$ every month!! 
But, if you will follow my topics and my advices you will gain more, more than 30$ a month!!

-Alex-

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Pubblicità