Cash I received





mercoledì 19 ottobre 2011

Newzz :D

Hi guys!


So, today it's really cold. Not so cold, but it's cold - I say so because within a few months it will be colder (about -15/-20 °C).
Also I've covered some cut wood (it's going to rain) which will be burned asap. :)

By the way, today I will study Electronics for tomorrow (I will have a written test) and then history (oral test on saturday, as I told you here).

By the way, have you heard about the new Nexus Galaxy Prime?
It seems to be really interesting: Super AMOLED 4.65" with a resolution equal to 1280x720 Screen, Dual core 1.2GHz OMAP CPU, ... yeah it's not bad.
Although I think a better camera would be great (it mounts a 5 MPx CMOS).

However, my brother (aka lucky guy :D) will probably buy the Nexus S so he will probably give me his own smartphone (he has got a Acer Liquid Metal "MT").
So I will have this Mt plus my own smartphone, which is the Acer Liquid "A1" :D
Therefore I think I will sell one of them, for about 150-200€ since it's still "new".
It will be a lot of free cash :D and I love it.

By the way, I'm going to study now, keep following ;)


2 commenti:

Pubblicità